Welcome to Work it Wednesday No. 167! It’s finally (finally!!!) starting to feel like fall in Northern Alabama. I even got into the mood enough to decorate for fall, so make sure you stop by to see my rustic fall mantel and living room space!
These pumpkin-flavored recipes are sure to help with the cozy factor, too!
Thank you so much for linking up and sharing what you’re up to these days. I can’t wait to see them all!
Please remember to pin from the original source, thanks!
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Rolls
- Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Fudge
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pie
- Pumpkin Spice Honey Butter
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
Congrats to those who were featured!!
We pin our features to our Work It Wednesday Features Pinterest board, so make sure you’re following along to see the best projects and inspiration!
Meet the Hosts
Here’s how we Worked It this past week …
Bloglovin’ | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest | Instagram
In case you’re new here, or just need a reminder, this party is hosted by FOUR bloggers! That means your links will show up on all FOUR blogs! One of us will choose a theme and our favorite posts every week to share across all four blogs, so your odds of being featured are pretty darn good!
1. Follow each of our hosts in some form or fashion.
2. Don’t link and leave! Stay a while and see what your bloggy friends have been up to.
3. LINK BACK to one of our blogs – you can use our button on my sidebar >>> – either works for us!
Get Instant Access to my Guide to Customize Your Home on a Budget
Grab your FREE guide for 10 Ways to Customize Your Home on a Budget: simple projects to transform your home from builder beige to a home with character and charm!