Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

I know summer’s not quite over yet, but with school back in session next week and fall activities kicking off soon, I’m starting to get into the fall spirit. Just thinking about cooler, crisp air, football and having a routine is making me giddy.

the-best-pumpkin-chocolate-chip-muffins-2

So, I thought it might not be too early to share one of my favorite fall recipes with you today: the oh so yummy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.

Pumpkin + chocolate = the best, yummiest, most delicious!

This recipe already makes a ton because it makes 30 muffins. But I kinda went crazy and doubled the recipe. Yeah, I know – crazy. I don’t know if I would recommend this, but I bought some large cans of pumpkin on clearance last winter. I didn’t want to throw out half of the can!!

pumpkin-puree-from-Publix

I started making the recipe, and by the time I tried to add the flour to the wet ingredients, it was a little much for my mixer. Let’s just say there was flour everywhere and I had to pour some of it out into my large mixing bowl until all of the dry ingredients were mixed in. If you do try to ever double this recipe, I suggest making them as two batches, not as one large batch. :)

Pumpkin-Muffin-Recipe

Learn from my mistakes, folks. And this was after I had cleaned it up a bit.

So, I bet you’re wondering what I did with 60 {!!!!} muffins. Well, these are great for freezing. So, I packed two freezer gallon bags full of muffins and it looks like we’ll be set with muffins for all winter long! All I do is pull one out of the freezer and pop it into the microwave for 30 seconds and I have a piping hot chocolatey, gooey, yummo muffin.

the-best-pumpkin-chocolate-chip-muffins-2

I got the recipe from Money Saving Mom. So as a courteous blogger, I won’t post it here.

Click HERE to get the full recipe.

Comments

Laura, these pumpkin chocolate chip muffins look wonderful! I am SO ready for fall. Thanks for sharing!

Katie @ The Casual Craftlete

These muffins look delicious! I love anything with pumpkin, I’ll have to make some pumpkin muffins too this fall! They look great! :)

I saw pumpkin and then fell in love. I need to just start collecting any recipes that have pumpkin in them. I host a link party on Wednesdays and would love if you stopped by and shared this.

Oh wow, those muffins look absolutely delicious and perfect for Fall! :) I love pumpkin & chocolate chip pancakes and I imagine these muffins would be just as yummy! I followed you here from the Dream to Reality link party.

Oh it’s about that time for pumpkins to be all the rage! Can’t wait for fall… and more pumpkin recipes! Thanks for sharing. Stop by my Friday’s Five Features tomorrow and link up this post (and others)! diy-vintage-chic.blogspot.com

6. Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. says

What a yummy flavor combination! Happy to feature you this morning. Thanks so much for sharing!

1. […] Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins from The Turquoise Home Sugar Crusted Lemon Raspberry Muffins from Pink Polka Dot Creations Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins from Sally's Baking Addition Apple Fritter Muffins from Chasing Some Blue Sky Carrot Spice Muffins from Laura's Sweet Spot Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins from On Sutton Place […]