I am excited that this year for Mother’s Day I’ll be at the beach! Whoop! I don’t know what could be a better gift than that? But in case you’re not going to be celebrating yourself (or your mom or grandma) at the beach this year, I have some pretty great gifts that I either love, love, love – or have been on my wish list for a while now!
Moms are some of the MOST hardworking people on the planet (not to brag or anything) and we want to make sure each mom is celebrated for how much she does the other 364 days of the year. I know that my mom is a super woman and is currently driving to my house to take care of my kids so that I can get a root canal. So not fun, but so thankful for mamas who will stop everything to help their kiddos out!
And you are the mom in the family, maybe just subtly send this post to someone who is going to be celebrating you in a little over a week! 😋 This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
- Family Recipe Binder – (20% off right now with the code MOMSDAY) – I want everything Emily Ley ever makes. I currently have a recipe binder that functions well, so I haven’t bought this one yet, but if someone gave it to me I wouldn’t be mad. I love having all of my recipes all together in one place!
- Initial Necklace (with same day shipping) – I have several personalized necklaces with my girls’ names or initials and I love them!
- Funny Mug for Mom – this just cracks me up because it’s SO true!
- Ray-Ban Aviator Glasses – what Mama wouldn’t want some of these? Classic and last forever!
- Personalized Turquoise Bird Ring Dish – love this for personalizing with “Mom” or “Nana”
- Amazing Grace Gift Set – my mom’s personal favorite!
- Metallic Brown Leather Gizeh Birko-Flor Birkenstocks – AKA the BEST shoes ever! My good friend told me about these sandals all last summer, just raving about how wonderful they were. Well, I bought some this spring and she was right! They are the MOST comfortable flip flops I’ve ever put on my feet. Lots of support and super cute. I wear them every day!
- Alila Lace Chandelier Necklace – I love a pretty dangling gold earring and these have been on my wish list for years!
- Stackable Rings – for all of those people near and dear to her heart
- Wooden Tiered Tray – I’ve been crushing on this tray for a few months now and have been saving my extra pennies! Such a pretty, simple tray, don’t you think?
- Twig Lip Sheer – Beauty Counter is my favorite makeup line, hands down. Not only are the products great, they are safer for you! This color looks good on everyone and is my favorite go-to lip color!
What’s your favorite gift to get for mom?
Get Instant Access to my Guide to Customize Your Home on a Budget
Grab your FREE guide for 10 Ways to Customize Your Home on a Budget: simple projects to transform your home from builder beige to a home with character and charm!