My A loves to go to the park. And we are blessed to have a neighborhood park very near our home. It was beautiful here last week, but Miss A was sick, so we didn’t get to go out and play much. But by Friday she was feeling better and we hit the park down the street.
She’s getting so big and can do a lot by herself now.
I love watching her explore the world around her. As she discovers leaves, dirt, grass and climbing over things.
Sometimes, she will get stuck on one activity for a while. Like here, where she climbed over this little step over and over again!
I adore that little tongue sticking out. So cute!
Or like here where she was swinging from this bar over and over! I don’t mind, because it keeps her busy. And it means a good nap in the afternoon. Love it! 🙂
She turns 2 in December, and has such a cute little personality. She makes us laugh all the time. Some things she’s doing these days:
– She loves music and dancing. We have an iHome in our living room, and she points to it when she wants to turn on the music. And then everybody has to dance. Nobody gets to sit down!
– When we all sit down to a meal, she reaches for our hands and wants to pray. She even bows her head and closes her eyes. It’s too precious!
– Miss A loves to throw the bouncy ball around the house. And wants me or my husband to throw it back.
– Now when it’s time to go to bed, I just say, “go get your pajamas on,” and she will go pick out a pair of pajamas. I just have to tell her things now and she’ll move in that direction. So easy!
– Some words she’s saying: deer (Daddy’s a hunter), shoes, ball, neigh, baa, roar, cluck, ruff, NO, Mommy (a thousand times a day!), Dada, thank you, please, touch down (with her arms over her head – we watch football a LOT!).
– She loves to throw away trash, so she’ll find pieces of dirt on the floor and stand at the trash can until I open it and let her throw it away. (This doesn’t happen very often, since I’m a great housekeeper … ha!)
– I’m pretty sure she’s an introvert. When she’s around other kids, she tends to stay to herself and likes to play alone. They told me at the church nursery yesterday that she’s so quiet, they hardly know she’s there. At least she doesn’t cause a lot of trouble! 🙂
Have you been outside enjoying this wonderful Fall weather? (Although this morning, it’s COLD here in my town. But supposed to warm up later this week.)
Have a Happy Monday!!
Get Instant Access to my Guide to Customize Your Home on a Budget
Grab your FREE guide for 10 Ways to Customize Your Home on a Budget: simple projects to transform your home from builder beige to a home with character and charm!