Hi friends! I’m happy to be back for another episode of Five Friday Faves! I don’t know if you’ve loved the last two episodes on planner faves and my favorite Christmas presents, but either way, I know you’re going to love this one!
I’m sharing all about the design and decor things I’m loving this week. It was a fun episode to shoot and I think it will be helpful and hopefully fun for you, too!
I am still learning how to video myself and how to share on camera. This week I realized that I don’t always finish my thoughts that I start while talking. 😂 I’ll start to say something and the totally interrupt myself. I know I do this while talking in person. I blame the “mommy brain,” but it’s kind of embarrassing when you do it in a recorded video. #squirrel #thekidstookmybraincells
I didn’t re-record it because I didn’t have time and I kind of want to have these first videos to see how terrible I was. LOL I hope to improve as I do more, so thank you for sticking in there with me as I figure out this whole video medium. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
- The Failproof Way to Pick Colors for Your Home
- How to Design a Room You Love
2. Magnolia Journal. I don’t have time to read every magazine that darkens my door because I’m just too busy. But you better believe I make the time to read this magazine from cover to cover! It has great decor and entertaining ideas, but most of all it has heart. I love how it has a page of a pretty quote on it. Or a whole section talking to real people about living intentionally. It’s so much more than a home decor magazine, which would be enough. I just love it and if you only get one magazine, this would be it!
3. Antique Candle Works. I am a diffuser and essential oils girl all the way, and a couple of years ago I got rid of nearly all of my candles. And any candles you see in my decor are for just that – decor. But then I discovered these candles and I’ve become obsessed! The fun thing is that they have periodic sales with antique blue mason jar candles. I LOVE them! And they act as decor as well as they smell delicious. I love these scents the most: Christmas Day, Autumn Leaves and Clean Cotton. I have Southern Hospitality as well, but it’s a smidge florally for me. I still like it, though! And if you love floral scents then you will LOVE it!
I also love that they are a small business that uses domestically grown soy beans to make their wax. Their candles only contain soy wax, fine fragrances and cotton wicks. So, if there was a quality candle to buy out there, this one is it! I just love their business. Oh, and they ship the candles out same day and they get here super fast (maybe 2 days!).
4. Blush Garden Floral Throw Pillow. It was time for some new colorful pillows in the living room for spring. And I fell in love with these embroidered pillows! I can’t wait to share them in my living room spring decorating posts!
5. Round Mango Wood Serving Bowl. I saw this online a few weeks ago and then went and saw it in the store. I adore the combo of the wood, white and navy. It’s so pretty in person and will look great filled with fruit for spring!
Thank you for joining me for week 3 of Five Friday Faves! I’ll be back next week with more goodies!
Get Instant Access to my Guide to Customize Your Home on a Budget
Grab your FREE guide for 10 Ways to Customize Your Home on a Budget: simple projects to transform your home from builder beige to a home with character and charm!