Hi friend! It’s been a hot minute (over two months!!) since I shared some of the things I’m loving! I think my last share was back in August when I shared some summer must-haves. It’s definitely time for an update, don’t ya think? This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
AND this weekend many retailers are offering up some big discounts for the Columbus Day weekend. (Who even realized that was this weekend?!) So, I thought I’d share some of my favorite sales going on right now. I think my favorites are the Kirkland’s 25% off everything sale (with code: COLUMBUS) and World Market’s 30% off everything + free shipping on $75+ with code FRIENDSFAM.
Things I’m Loving from August & September
- These open-toe wedge booties (in the pic above) have surprised me as my go-to boot this fall as we transitioned from hot to cool weather. I LOVE them! So comfy and cute. They are an investment, but oh so worth it since I’ve worn them every time I’ve needed to look put-together this fall!
- In our family we do lots of leftovers and my husband takes them for work every day (since he’s a teacher). I’ve tried so many brands of food storage containers, but these are BY FAR the best we’ve ever had. They don’t leak, stack perfectly on top of each other in the fridge, and I love that you can see through all sides. They get my 1000% recommendation!
- I’ve owned this label maker for about a year, but started using it all the time in the last few months. As we’ve organized our garage and put my summer/spring decor in storage, it’s been so great for labeling all of the boxes. I also love that I could label my kids’ school supplies easily. I use these labels for my girls’ water bottles & lunch storage containers because they are dishwasher safe and last more than a year!
- I bought this awesome hair straightener a couple months and wanted to try it out for a while before I shared it here. Is it pricy? Yes. Is it worth it? I think so! First off, it’s amazing! It styles my hair quicker and easier than any any other hair straightener I’ve ever owned. And I’ve tried them all. But when mine broke in the first month, T3 replaced it quickly and easily. So, even with a little snafu, I’d still recommend. Benefits include: internal microchip to regulate temperature, beveled edges allow for easy curling, the plates are beveled to keep them from pulling and damaging your hair. And most of all, it gives me the MOST frizz-free style I’ve ever had. Ever. And my hair is natural wavy and I live in the humidity-filled South. (This one is cheaper and I LOVE the color.)
- Fall Candles. I know you know I LOVE these candles, but their fall and winter scents are my absolute favorites. Fall just lends itself to a cozy sweater and yummy candle. My favorites are Fall Harvest and Autumn Woods. And they just released a new winter scent: Tree Farm!!! I have two of them already and they will be for sale SUPER soon!!
The BEST Columbus Day Weekend Sales!
Pottery Barn – A big sale weekend means Pottery Barn is offering up to 40% off everything! Plus get free shipping with code FALL. I love our turquoise melamine dish set! So durable and pretty! Up to 20% off all upholstered sofas, sectionals and armchairs with code FALL. Shop all of the sales here.
Anthropologie – Get 20% off furniture, decor, bedding & more at their Hosting Event! Enjoy an extra 40% off sale items! (Discount automatically taken in cart.) How adorable are these trinket dishes? Shop the sale here.
J. Crew Factory – Get 50% off EVERYTHING! I love their fun earring selection and have several pairs, including these tortoise shell hoops and these beautiful ombre turquoise hoop earrings. Shop the sales here.
Old Navy – Get 50% off activewear for the whole family. PLUS 50% off all sweaters and jeans! Basically everything is super cheap. These Rockstar Jeggings are great! They have a no-button waist – think Thanksgiving!! 😉 Shop the sale here.
Target – Save up to 25% on home items + an extra 15% off furniture, rugs & lighting with code OCTOBER. Save up to $25 when you spend a certain amount on toys! Save $10 on all Halloween decor and costumes when you spend $50. You can shop the sales here.