The Ultimate Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide is right here! There are 6 different guides – one for every single member of your family! We have gift guides for her, him, teens/tweens, boys, girls and babies and toddlers! If you’re looking for a stocking stuffer, then we have got you covered in every price range!
Growing up, one of my favorite moments on Christmas Day was opening my stocking (no pressure Mom 😉😂)! I don’t know what it was about the small stocking, but I just loved the well-thought-out useful and cute gifts my mom would give. These days I am the one buying stocking stuffers and I find it equally as fun! I love watching my girls pull out gifts and candy with delight written all over their faces.
I hope that you can get some great gift ideas from the stocking stuffer gift guides and hopefully delight and awe your family as well.
P.S. I usually buy a few of my own stocking stuffers these days, so don’t forget your own stocking and fill it up with some fun goodies, too! (Don’t think my hubby doesn’t get me stuff, too. 😜 One year he filled up 3 different stockings for me because he knows I love them so much. Haha! Love him!)
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Her
For me, I love a couple useful, fun gifts and some candy and I’m all set! And honestly, I usually buy them for myself and let my husband put them in my stocking. 😉
- Kendra Scott Birth Stone Necklace – Oh, SO popular … and beautiful!
- Heart of Gold Kate Spade Gold Bangle – Super chic for less than $25
- BeautyCounter Eye Shadow Pallete – Every color you need! (Want a more budget-friendly option? Try this Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Pallete for $39!)
- Slip Silk Scrunchies – Won’t damage your hair when you pull it up to sleep!
- CC trendy hat – So cute and very popular hat for the cold months! Around $12. (I have and love it!)
- Cute manicure set – Perfect for keeping in her purse!
- Jo Malone Set – $35!
- Big O Key Ring – The BEST accessory for carrying your keys inside and keeping your hands free.
- Tortoise Shell Earrings – Cute, classic, always in style.
- Mini Notebook – Fits just right in the Simplified Planner, or in any planner she loves!
- Scarf – just $12.99!
- Instant Awakening Trio – I love BeautyCounter and only use their products for my skincare routine. I found this set while doing research for this post and bought it ASAP! 😂 It’s going in my stocking (if I can wait that long to use it)!
- Hand Cream Trio – One for you, your mom and your sister!
- Card Carrier – Grab and go!
- Cleansing Brush Tool – Great gift for any girl with a face! 😉
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Him
- Beer Bottle Insulator – He’ll never drink a warm beer again!
- Apple Watch sports Band – He will love his watch even more.
- Duke Cannon Lip Balm – The manliest lip balm. 😊
- Personalized Leather Key Chains – for under $10
- Whiskey Soap – Manly = whiskey + soap.
- Personalized Pocket Knife – You can never go wrong with a pocket knife.
- Stance Mens Socks – for under $15
- Men’s Wireless Sports Earphones – He’ll love wearing these on his run! (Looking for a cheaper option? Check these out! 4 stars from 8,800 reviews!)
- Kiehls Mens hand cream and Lip Balm – High end product under $20.
- The Art of Shaving Kit – under $25 option.
- Tile Sport Tracker – He’ll never ask you where his phone is again!
- Duke Cannon Solid Cologne – Get the Naval Supremacy scent! It’s the best!
- Keychain Charging Cable – He’ll never be without a charger again.
- Hickory Farms Sampler – These remind me of my grandfather, but what man doesn’t love a snack of smoked sausage, sharp cheddar cheese and crackers?
- Bluetooth Speaker – Plan ahead for hanging out outdoors in the spring, summer & fall with some tunes!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teens
These gift ideas for teens are perfect not only for their stockings, but if you’re buying for a teen friend or niece or nephew. I know a few nieces and nephews in my life that are getting some of these gifts. 😜
- Beenie Hat BP Knit – Every kid can use a cute beanie.
- Marble Make up brushes – gorgeous high end gift for Less than $15!
- Personalized Make up bags – $10!
- Personalized Water Bottle – So cute and functional
- Beauty Blender – Teen’s Love a beauty blender!
- Pop Socket – Stop the hand cramps from holding the phone so much!
- Phone Charging Tassel Keychain – For a niece or a any teen in your life! Tassel + charges your phone + under $10 = Perfection!
- Tile Sport Tracker – she will never lose her phone again!
- Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker – Listen to his music anywhere!
- Bath Bombs – Boys and girls alike love bath bombs! Under $5!
- Clear Plastic Stadium approved purse – She’ll need one of these to get into the game!
- Alpine Swiss Slim Wallet – He’ll need just the essentials!
- Texting Gloves – Stay warm with keeping in touch. Comes in 3 colors.
- Swiss Army Knife – You can’t go wrong with a pocket knife.
- Bulk Candy – Go big or go home! (Let’s hope it fits in her stocking!)
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Girls
- Unicorn Watch – Such a fun fitness tracker for kids!
- Fun Girls Knee High Socks – Super cute! Girls will love them!
- Unicorn Headphones – How cute and practical.
- American Girl Fashion Lego Girls – Add to her collection for less than $5!
- Girls Charm Necklace – Less than $20! Comes with the cutest charms and birthstone.
- Frozen Girls Nail Set – For the girl who loves a manicure!
- Sloth Eye Mask – How adorable.
- Gloves – My girls loose gloves allll the time! These personalized gloves might be the perfect solution.
- Girl’s Bath Gift Set – Help the princess relax after a long day at school! Included bath fizzy and gel mask.
- Colorful Hair Ties – These are fantastic for girls! They don’t pull their hair and they can wear them as bracelets or use them throughout the day!
- Gymnastics Hair Ties – Yes, more hair ties! But if you have girls you know you can never have enough!
- Hatchimals – Little girls go crazy for these toys!
- Girls Birth Stone Bracelet – Silver plated and so adorable.
- Personalized notebook – For all of her wonderful ideas and drawings!
- Sunny Kids Purse – How adorable and so fun is this kids purse!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Boys
- Nike Water Bottle – Does not leak and doesn’t have any extra parts to clean!
- Dinosaur Crayons – Natural handmade soy crayons
- Camo Book Light and Timer Book Mark – Let him keep up with reading times at night!
- Frog in a Bag Soap – Cute and fun for dirty boys!
- Rubik’s Cube – Fun for hours!
- Topps Baseball Card Pack – Boys of any age still love to get and trade Baseball cards.
- Knock Knock Joke Book – What boy doesn’t like a good knock knock joke?
- Boys Curry Under Armour Socks – Set of 3 for under $12.
- Fluffy Slime – What boy doesn’t like to mess with obey, gooey slime?
- Nerf 10 mile set of Walkie Talkie – Fun with friends all around the neighborhood.
- Original Retro Metal Slinky – Under $8!
- Boys compression Arm Sleeve – If you have a young athlete these are fun and serve great function!
- Under Armour Slide Sandals – These aren’t just for summer, these athletic sandals are perfect to keep your car clean after athletic events and keep athletic shoes in the back of your car! Super comfortable for the little guys in your life.
- Fuji Film Instax Mini 9 – Have you seen these? So much fun and retro – it prints an actual picture!
- Baseball hat – Your favorite team’s hat!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Babies & Toddlers
- Plush Bunny – Love this brand of stuffed animals. And they have such a cute variety: polar bear, reindeer, elf and Santa.
- Silicone Chewbeads – Multi-purpose toys function as chewing toys and they connect to the carseat or play gyms.
- Baby’s First Christmas Keepsake Ornament (Kit) – You’ll be oohing and ahhing over this ornament for years to come.
- Disney Princess Figurines – She will love these for years! (I bought this more robust set for my daughters, ages 4 & 8 for gifts/birthday cake toppers for their birthdays. HUGE hit!)
- Finger Puppet Board Books – Collect them all!
- Learning Lights Remote – Baby’s love the lights and sounds and toddlers love to have their own remote. 😂
- Dimpl – Keeps them entertained for long stretches. Great for play in the car!
- Stacking Cups – These are some of the best toys for littles! They have fun stacking them anywhere and the holes in the bottom make them fun in the bathtub, too!
- Character BandAids – Seriously, the most genius gift for toddlers. (Tip: a 1 year old loves a box of Kleenex to pull out all of the tissues.)
- Pull Back Vehicle Set – So cute, soft and the littles love to see them zoom!
- Baby Doll – Your baby’s first doll! So huggable and cute. Comes in a variety of styles.
- Llama Teething Toy – Who can resist a llama? I love that it comes with a clip so it won’t fall on the floor.
- Banana Training Toothbrush and Teether – Babies love them!
- Collection of hair bows – They match every outfit and you won’t be sad when you lose one!
- The Best Bibs – They come in 7 colors.
- Hooded Bunting – Adorable and cozy!
Whew!! I think that about covers it! I hope that was helpful and that you found everything you could possible need to fill up those stockings!
MORE POSTS YOU WILL LOVE:
Get Instant Access to my Guide to Customize Your Home on a Budget
Grab your FREE guide for 10 Ways to Customize Your Home on a Budget: simple projects to transform your home from builder beige to a home with character and charm!