The sale officially starts at 3pm ET (noon pacific) today and lasts for 36 hours (ends Tuesday at midnight), and will feature millions of deals.
Truthfully not all of them are great deals, but some of them are, so I’ll share my favorites with you below. I will also update this post with lightning deals, which go super fast.
Quick tip, if you see something you want on a lightning deal, add it to your cart immediately and then you have about 10 minutes to decide if you want it. But don’t wait to decided and then add it to your cart, because then it will likely be gone! Sad.
Another tip, if you see that a lightning deal is sold out, check for the waitlist option. I find that I usually get notified that an item is available again if I get on the wait list.
I will be checking out the sale all day and tomorrow and sharing my favorites in this post, as well as swipe ups in Instagram Stories @turquoisehome.
If you’ve never heard of Amazon Prime Day, it’s like Black Friday, only in the middle of the summer. I usually find fabulous deals for myself as well as Christmas presents, so it’s perfect time to shop a little early!
The sale runs through 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday night, July 17 and you need to be an Amazon Prime subscriber to take advantage of Prime Day deals. If you aren’t currently an Amazon Prime subscriber, you can try it for 30 days FREE here.
Shop Amazon Prime Day Deals
NEW DEALS – updated 7/17 at 6:35 pm EST
• Seagrass Baskets (set of 4) — $33 (was $47 30% off)
• Textured Jute Rug — $105 (was $149 30% off)
• Gorgeous Brass Sconce — $46 (was $60 23% off)
• 100 Piece Screwdriving and Drilling Set — $35 (was $50) – This will cover all of your drilling needs. I use these same bits!
• Dewalt 5 Tool Combo Kit — $379 (was $629 40% off) – If you’re a new DIYer these tools will be all you need to get started!
• BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Dryer — 25% off at check out (I’ve been using this hair dryer for 2.5 years and would never use anything else. It’s so quick and dries my hair as straight as I’ve ever seen it blow dried. AND I’ve never seen it this low!)
• Kindle Paperwhite E-reader — $80 (was $120 33% off)
• First Alert Onelink Safe & Sound Smoke Detector — save $50 at check out (I want these so bad!)
• Yeti Hopper Portable Cooler — $175 (was $250 30% off)
• Bose Bluetooth Speaker — $69 (was $99 30% off)
• Melissa & Doug Wooden Lacing Beads — $10.50 (was $17 38% off)
Tech & Electronics
• Echo Show — $129 (was $229 43% off)
• Echo Dot Smart Speaker with Alexa — $29 (was $49 50% off)
• Echo Dot + Smart Plug — $39 (was $79 50% off)
• Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote — $20 (was $40 50% off)
• Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote — $35 (was $70 50% 0ff)
• Wi-Fi Smart Plug (4-Pack) — $43 (was $62 31% off)
• Echo Dot + Smart Bulb Kit —$50 (was $89 43% off)
• Toshiba 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR — $289 (was $389 28% off)
• Hand Blender — $20 (was $65 60% off)
• Cast Iron Dutch Oven — $32 (was $44 28% off)
• Crock Pot – $36 (was $45 20% off)
• ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum — $119 (was $160 26% off)
• iRobot Roomba —$229 (was $349 34% off) works with Alexa, good for pet hair, carpets, and hard floors; I LOVE mine!
• Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner — $365 (was $500 27% off) I’ve never seen it this low!
• Amazon Fire Tablets — save $40 on one or $100 on two! We bought our girls these last Black Friday and every time we take a trip I am SO thankful for them!
Get Instant Access to my Guide to Customize Your Home on a Budget
Grab your FREE guide for 10 Ways to Customize Your Home on a Budget: simple projects to transform your home from builder beige to a home with character and charm!