This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
In light of the upcoming Amazon Prime Day (which I LOVE every year) in mid-October (tomorrow!!), I’ve been doing some research on what you might be looking for. And of course, I will be shopping for myself as well. Duh! 🤣
I’ve been a LONG-time Amazon Prime member, as in I can’t remember not being a Prime member. I love being able to grab most anything I need and get it delivered to my door within 2-3 days. As a busy working mom, it’s been a life saver for me!
I’d love for you to share with me in the comments below what you ARE looking for, so that I can keep you in the loop on July 12 and 13, when the sales go live!
In my research, I made a note of the top 25 items you have bought from Amazon over the past few years based on my blog posts and recommendations. So, I thought it’d be fun to share those here today in advance of the big sale day!
- HANDy Paint Cup – My favorite way to hold paint while I trim out the edges of a room. It has the best magnetic feature to hold your brush while you move the ladder.
- 6.6 Ft Sliding Barn Door Steel Hardware – Inexpensive bardoorn hardware featured in my media console DIY tutorial.
- Finish Max Paint Sprayer – So easy to use and we loved using it to paint our fence!
- Double Sided Carpet Tape – My favorite way to keep a small rug in place, and one of my five April faves.
- Jesus Calling: Devotions For Kids – Our girls’ favorite devotional, and recommended in our Easter basket gift ideas.
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee – I LOVE this lip gloss and wear it anytime I go anywhere.
- The One Year Sports Devotions for Kids – Another great devotional and recommended in our Easter basket gift ideas!
- Schoolhouse Semi Flush Mount Light Fixture – My hallway looks so fab with this light!
- Purdy Brush 3 Pack – Hands down, my favorite paint brushes for the past 2 decades.
- White Cordless Vinyl Blinds – No idea how these snuck in, but they sure are popular! 💁🏼♀️
- Satin Nickel Wall Plate or Switch Plate – Dress up those light fixtures!
- 3M Patch Plus Primer 4-in-1 – Y’all. This will rock your world! Easiest way to patch drywall holes – EVER!
- Round Brush for Chalk Paint – I love me some chalk paint. This brush is great for chalk paint or wax!
- Kreg Jig K4 Pocket Hole System – The #1 tool you NEED after a drill and a saw.
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up – I’ll never look at my stuff the same again. Life changing – for sure!
- Black Cup Drawer Pulls – Classic and timeless.
- Natural Faux Cedar Tree – These beauties live in my DIY planters on my front stoop! Totally worth every penny!
- Robe Hook – These hooks are legit. We have them in the girls’ bathroom and they are awesome!
- Rust-Oleum Spray Paint – This is some good stuff!
- Rustic Faucet Paper Towel Holder – Cute and farmhouse-y!
- Clothes Steamer – I’ll never use my iron again. I love this thing!
- Dimmable Edison Light Bulbs – I have these in my kitchen light fixture, and they are the least yellow of all the edison bulbs I’ve tried.
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze Ceiling Fan – Another light fixture you all love!
- White Enameled Metal Bread Box – This one has been popular for years. So cute to store anything, really.
- Rustic Semi-Flush Mount Ceiling Light – Pretty and popular style lighting!
It was so fun for me to see what is most popular for you all! I’ll have much more all about the Amazon Prime Day later this week: how to shop it, what deals to look for and tips and tricks! I’ve found some of my favorite deals ever on Prime Days in the past, so I’m excited!!
Remember to tell me what you’ll be shopping for in the comments below. And I’ll share more when it gets closer to the sale!
Get Instant Access to my Guide to Customize Your Home on a Budget
Grab your FREE guide for 10 Ways to Customize Your Home on a Budget: simple projects to transform your home from builder beige to a home with character and charm!