DIY Canvas Unicorn Craft
Create a cute and easy unicorn craft in just 5 steps! Perfect for kids or adults who love to have fun!
Aren’t unicorns the cutest? I find the mystical creatures to be really cute and fun, especially for my girls. They love them! Since unicorns are such a cute trend right now, so I thought I’d share this quick and easy unicorn craft that you can make on your own or with your kids or grandkids!
This would be perfect to hang up as a cheerful little decor for Valentine’s Day or do with your child’s class for his or her Love Day party!
Supplies for DIY Canvas Unicorn Craft
• 3D Sticker Flowers with brads
• Glue Stick
1. Take your sheet of gold glitter paper and cut out a unicorn horn.
2. Glue the gold glitter unicorn horn onto your mini canvas.
3. Now take your flowers and glue/stick them onto your canvas. Make sure to position the flowers where so they cover the edge of the unicorn horn.
4. Stick/glue on your eyelashes & heart shaped cheeks.
5. And just like that you have yourself a mini canvas unicorn! Perfect to set up on your desk or hang on a wall!!!!
I’d love for you to pin this image below if you liked this craft!
Yay! Love it! And it’s so incredibly simple. I’ll be hanging ours in my daughter’s room!
MORE POSTS YOU WILL LOVE: