Check out this beautiful collection of free spring printables and spring decorating ideas to spruce up your own home decor on a budget!
Ahhh, spring is in the air!
I’m so excited that it’s a new season, which means NEW PRINTABLES!! Sorry for screaming, but gosh – I just love a cute free printable. It’s a fun & cheap way to get a new look in your home. (Psssst … I have 10 for you to choose from. Yay!!)
These printables bring you all of the florals and pastels of spring!
I’m also excited to celebrate the almost-first-day of spring with some amazingly talented friends who are also sharing their spring printables today! Check them out at the end of the post.
The great thing about printables is you can pop them in a frame, tape them to a cutting board or blow them up and make them a huge centerpiece on your mantel. 😉 Or anything else you can think of!
And did I mention that I have 10 spring print options just from me. One for every space! Twice! 😂
5 Secrets Every Home
… to transform your home into your dream home!
I wanted to create something for everybody – happy spring, Easter, different colors. I made sure to make at least one without pink spring flowers. Ha! I can’t imagine not wanting to decorate with pink, but I know it’s not for everybody.
I added two of the printables to my open kitchen shelves and love having multiple options to choose from! The bulbs with “happy spring” is one of my faves!
See all of the options in the graphic below. I usually print these out on my home printer. But for the large poster for my mantel centerpiece, I sent that one to Office Depot. I was roughly $20 for printing it on the cheapest paper.
There are quite a few more options that I’ve shared below in the graphic. Be sure to pin it for future reference, too!
Please remember that these printables are for personal use only!
Tips on Printing Printable Art Decor
- Home Printer: If you don’t have a good printer to print these from home, I recommend my printer. I’ve had this printer for several years now. The ink lasts a long time and I haven’t had any problems with it. It prints out all of my free printables with no issues!!
- Use Cardstock: I recommend printing your printables on cardstock paper. Regular printer paper is just too thin, easily torn or crumpled and see through.
- Other printer options: If you don’t have a printer at home, I’ve used Staples and Office Depot for printing needs and they were both great!
- I’ve set the printables to print at 100% with some space around the edge to allow for your frame. Also, these print at 8.5×11, which is larger than an 8 x 10 frame. So, you’ll have to trim the borders to make them fit.
- If for some reason they aren’t fitting in your frame, adjust your scale of the picture in your printing settings and see if that helps. Unfortunately I can’t give specific printer advice because every printer/computer combo is different.
More Spring Printables You Will Love:
Even More Amazing Free Spring Printables!
Free Floral Spring Printables – The Turquoise Home (you’re here!)
MORE POSTS YOU WILL LOVE:
Get Instant Access to my Guide to Customize Your Home on a Budget
Grab your FREE guide for 10 Ways to Customize Your Home on a Budget: simple projects to transform your home from builder beige to a home with character and charm!