Let’s celebrate the coming of autumn with one of these beautiful DIY Fall Wreaths! Regardless of your DIY skills, these festive fall wreaths for your front door will give your home some seriously cute autumn-inspired curb appeal.
I love, love, love a pretty wreath on my front door, so I’m all googly eyes when it comes to decorating for a new season and making a new wreath! I’ve made a few fall wreaths in my years, but my personal favorite that I’ve made is this one with faux hydrangeas in autumn colors:
So today I wanted to share some of the most unique and gorgeous fall wreaths that I have found in blogland.
Over the years I’ve shared my home decorated for fall and other helpful fall decorating tips, like 25 Fall Fireplace Mantel Decor Ideas, 25+ FREE Fall Printables, 11 Ways to Add Fall to Your Home and Beautiful Fall Centerpieces. These are great places to start if you’re looking for new ways to decorate for fall this year!
Psst … if you just don’t have the time to make one of these wreaths, I’ve selected some of my favorite fall wreaths that you can buy right here.
Tap the Wreath Images Below to Shop:
You can easily navigate this post by browsing through the drop-down Table of Contents below. And don’t forget to pin this for later or share it with friends!
25 Amazing & Gorgeous Fall Wreaths for your Home
These DIY fall wreaths will add seasonal character and charm to your home and can be re-used each season! Tap on the title of each wreath to go to the DIY tutorial.
Make a modern fall hoop wreath, like me, with faux fruit and a “shiplap” background. It was so easy and reminds me of fall harvest with all of the fruit.
2. Non-Traditional Antler Fall Wreath from Twelve on Main
3. Embroidery Hoop Fall Wreath from Lydi Out Loud
This is the perfect use of wood slices in fall decor!
4. DIY Rustic Wreath from Lovely, Etc.
This would be a great way to use up scrap wood and make it into a wreath!
5. Dreamcatcher Wreath from DIY Show Off
So cute, right?! I love the crochet center, with ribbons tied at the bottom in pretty fall colors. Just use hot glue to add in some fall florals and berries, and you’re all set!
6. Repurposed Cabinet Door Fall Wreath from Lilacs and Longhorns
Sadly I can no longer find the link to this one, but if you can find it, let me know! Either way, it’s adorable and could be easily made with an old cabinet door, chalk paint, shutter, some ribbon and Dollar Tree fall foliage!
7. Classic Fall Wreath from Artsy Chicks Rule
This classically inspired fall foliage and metallic pumpkin wreath with mini pine cones, perfectly pops against a darker door!
8. DIY Cotton Boll Wreath from The Hamby Home
A simple cotton wreath is an understated fall decoration!
9. DIY Modern Gold Ring Fall Wreath from Making Joy and Pretty Things
The modern hoop wreath has pretty deep purples and pinks, on this non-traditional DIY wreath.
10. Chalkboard Wreath from Twelve on Main
Chalkboards scream fall with a texture galore!
11. Wood Slice and Burlap Fall Wreath from Finding Home Farms
Wood slices bring the outdoors in with a rustic fall wreath complete with burlap and pinecones.
12. Floral Eucalyptus Fall Wreath from French Country Cottage
Pretty pink can be fall florals if done right with artichokes and bay leaf filler. Perfect for your front door decor!
13. DIY Corn Stalk Fall Wreath from Twelve on Main
I love using natural elements for wreath ideas. This corn stalk on a grapevine wreath base is genius!
14. Split Pea Fall Wreath from Love of Family and Home
What a neat idea! Bring harvest in with split pea wreath. You could do the same thing with acorns or corn kernels. Then grab a burlap wreath from the dollar store to hang it!
15. Pumpkin Hoop Art Autumn Wreath from Lolly Jane
This simple pumpkin hoop wreath would be so easy to make for your door decorations!
16. Chalkboard with Minimalistic Fall Wreath from Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co.
I love the vintage vibe of the framed chalkboard background with a modern hydrangea hoop wreath.
17. Rustic Wreath from Crafts Unleashed
Burlap flowers makes this burlap wrapped wreath a rustic success!
18. Indian Corn Autumn Wreath from StoneGable
Use floral wire or hot glue to attach some Indian corn to a wreath based and you’re good!
This leaf wreath is made from birch wood cut outs glued to a wreath form. It’s subtle and beautiful. How clever?!
20. DIY Cotton Fall Wreath from Run to Radiance
21. DIY Boho Feather Fall Wreath from Place of My Taste
IF you love boho fall style, this feather wreath would be perfect for your fall home decor!
22. Blue & Green Hydrangea Fall Wreath from illistyle
I love including non-traditional fall colors in my decor, and blue is a clear favorite. This blue jewel-toned hydrangea adds a pop to this front door decor!
23. DIY Coffee Filter Wreath from Recaptured Charm
Do you have used coffee filters? Save them, let them dry and make this cute wreath!
24. DIY Corn Shock Wreath from Hymns and Verses
Last, but not least, this simple corn shock wreath would be so simple to assemble and it would be perfect in your outdoor fall decor.
Like I said before, I know how busy life can be. So, if you don’t have time to make your own fall wreath, scroll through these wreaths below and click on your favorite for details to purchase one!
Tap the Wreath Images Below to Shop:
More Fall Decor Posts You Will Love: