Spring Mantel {2014} & Ringing in Spring Home Tour

Hi Friends! It’s Friday and I’m so excited to share my spring mantel with you! I love this season and how everyone decorates with pretty spring colors and natural elements. Do you love it, too? Maybe the weather will follow if we celebrate Spring in our homes, right? :)

Be sure to stay tuned at the end for all of the other homes in the Ringing in Spring Home Tour!

Last year I kept it very simple, but this year I embraced the floral and turquoise and pink.

Enjoy!

Pink & Turquoise Spring Mantel | TheTurquoiseHome.com

I also spruced up the table under my gallery wall. I moved the watering can over, because I LOVE it. :) And it’s just so springy. I found it in the gardening section at Target.

Spring Gallery Wall | TheTurquoiseHome.com

And the lamp shade is one that I had on hand, but didn’t love. So, I recovered it with some fabric scraps and stuff I had on hand. I’ll share the tutorial on Monday.

Spring Gallery Wall | TheTurquoiseHome.com

Spring Bicycle Art | TheTurquoiseHome.com

Sources:
Vases {from last year}, turquoise lamp base, watering can – Target
Bicycle – from travels in Asia
Turquoise twine, metal “plant” container, rustic frame, faux florals, picket fences, “grow” box, nest & eggs – Hobby Lobby
Lamp shade – DIY tutorial coming soon!
Succulent  - IKEA

2/28 Friday

Down Home Inspiration

The Turquoise Home

Rain on a Tin Roof

Spring Chalkboard Art and Burlap Spring Wreath

Spring Chalkboard Art // Burlap Spring Wreath

Don’t miss out on the behind-the-scenes fun!

Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest // Instagram

Click HERE to see where I party every week. Along with Remodelaholic and Home Stories A to Z.
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links, which does not mean you pay a penny more when purchasing through my link. It means that in helping you easily find some of my favorite products, I receive a small commission if you purchase. Thank you so much for supporting The Turquoise Home! {P.S. I only share products I truly love!}

Comments

Aww, thanks! It’s the Moroccan Trellis Rug from RugsUSA.com. And it’s the charcoal color, but it definitely looks gray/navy in person. Love it!

Laura your home always looks so beautiful. You mantel is divine!

My weekly Say G’Day Linky Party is on right now and I would be thrilled if you could join in and link up this post. Please stop by and say g’day!

Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

Your Spring decorating is gorgeous!! I love all the fresh flowers and pretty Spring vignettes you have. Just beautiful. It was fun being in the home tour with you :)

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the floral, pink and turquoise….and that little bike steals the show in my opinion! Thanks for sharing at Monday Funday. Pinning to our board!

4. JaneEllen says

I love your home first of all, the colors and how you’ve put everything is beautiful. You have a wonderful style. Your mantel is so pretty, great way of arranging all your pretties, love the bike. Looks so serene, not cluttered at all.
    Wish I could say same for our joint. Had to take a good look, put some Easter things I had out away. Just too much for our little living room. I love your curtains, didn’t you stencil them yourself?
    Been awhile since I’ve been on your blog, sure missed reading your posts. My pc was very sick for almost 2 full months, had to wait that long to save to get it fixed.
    Hope you are having some lovely warm Spring weather where you are.
    Well, back to making my wreath. Bought a straw wreath at Goodwill yesterday, had lots of plastic eggs and some yellow burlap ribbon so got to work. Had to take little break from it, back starting to let me know I should sit down for while.
    I found some little things called finger gloves in all my “stuff” recently when I cleaned and organized, oh are they wonderful, had them for years, little rubber finger covers, didn’t burn myself once. Just have one section left to apply the plastic eggs on. Thought about spraying little adhesive on eggs and sprinkle glitter but think all the colored eggs will be plenty. Will be hung on front door. Wasn’t going to do a wreath but saw one on blog land and since I had most of the stuff decided to go ahead, why not? HaPPY DAYS

I love this mantel–it really creates a fresh springy feel to the whole room! My favorite part is the little bicycle. My husband is an avid cyclist so anything bike related catches my eye!
    Carrie This Home recently posted…DIY MonogramMy Profile

Oh your mantle looks just gorgeous! I am so ready for Spring! I really like the Puckett’s Grocery sign because there is actually a Puckett’s grocery in the Nashville area near Franklin Tn and it is such a unique fun place to go.

Hi Alicia, I’m originally from Franklin, so that’s exactly my inspiration for the sign. Love that place! :)