Great mudroom ideas are pretty essential right now with back-to-school season and trying to organize all of the chaos that is backpacks, lunch boxes, papers and more! It’s true that a well-thought-out mudroom is a game-changer in any home.
1. This gorgeous eclectic farmhouse mudroom is sure to be a show-stopper in any home! Not just functional, but beautiful, too!
2. Get the most impact for a small space by taming clutter with locker built-ins in a small space.
3. Turn a small wall nook into a place to hang backpacks or other loose items with these DIY plans!
The Backpack Wall from I’m Bat Mom
4. Use a small hall closet for your mudroom with these simple ideas!
Closet Mudroom from Raising Rustic
5. No room in the house for a mudroom? No problem! Set it up in the garage!
6. When the garage door dumps right out into the kitchen, build a hidden mudroom behind a wall of cabinets!
7. Whip up a mudroom in no time flat with some hooks, a bench and baskets!
8. Build your own full-sized mudroom cubbies with these plans from Ana White!
Cubby Wall DIY Plans from Ana White
9. Customize your mudroom with fun accents like a painted stripe wall or a DIY bench cushion.
Striped Wall Mudroom from Honey We’re Home
10. Create a huge impact with a small footprint by DIY-ing (that’s a verb) this small “mudroom” bench with hooks and storage up top!
DIY Mudroom Bench from Honey Bear Lane
11. BONUS! Build a dreamy new construction mudroom with SHIPLAP! Our Favorite!